Thursday, February 26, 2015

Livin' la VIDA loca.

I am so so excited to announce that I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be representing VIDA MTB Series as an ambassador! This is incredible to me. As an ambassador I'll be involved not only with clinics, but I will also be doing a lot of outside promotional work for VIDA and women's cycling as a whole. I get to work with a great program and amazing women who are passionate about the sport of cycling and determined to create a healthy, beautiful, and strong women's cycling community. I am happy to already be good friends with a lot of these rad chicks. You can check out all of the VIDA Ambassador's profiles here.

Another exciting tidbit: I will also be working with VIDA as a coach later this summer when my dang arm heals! Unfortunately I will not be able to ride for the Sedona or Valmont clinics, but will be headed up to Colorado in June to get my IMBA coaching certs! Afterwards I will hopefully be appearing a few clinics :)

If you don't know about VIDA, check it out. Register for a clinic and come meet the amazing women behind the program! If you are attending the Sedona clinic, I'll see you there!

www.vidamtb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment